2009 was a great year for ITB with our 10th birthday celebrations, increasing student numbers and more clubs and societies on campus than ever before. Sometimes when you have a significant birthday, it’s time to take stock and think about who you are and where you are going. For ITB, this means asking staff, students and the greater community what ITB means to them, why is ITB here and what are ITB’s strengths? What do people want to tell us that we don’t already know about ITB?
As we go on this journey of discovery we’d like you to take part!
We’d like you to design an A3 poster to be displayed in ITB highlighting that we are on a mission to find out what makes ITB work!
The theme of the poster competition is ‘ITB Uncovered’
We’d like your poster to show Your ITB – the place, the atmosphere and what ITB has been like for you.
- Posters to be submitted in pdf format to email@example.com
- Closing date is Monday Oct 18th at 17.00
- Competition open to all ITB students –one student name per entry
- Poster may be printed professionally and displayed on campus. The design may be used for further collateral and may be amended by the committee
- The prizes are 1st prize 300 euro and 2nd prize 150 euro
- No bad language or promotion of alcohol abuse or drug taking to be featured on the posters. Anything deemed to be in poor taste will be disqualified
- Any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed. What would be left to strive for if everything were known?’
A briefing session will be held in Board Room F block on Monday 11th at 13.00. This session is open to any student with queries on the competition.